Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tagger's Tag 2


The second one in the series, probably took twice as long, too. D: Done mostly in OC3 with some touchups in Adobe. I had to suffer with this being marginally unfinished until I could get some tone textures to finish the stupid dot windows of the buildings in the background, and they still don't look right. ARGH. SHOULD BE SMALLER MORE PLENTIFUL DOTS. But that's all I got. lol. HOpefully school will teach me not to halfass things when they are almost finished. I need to be able to polish stuff without getting lazy. ANYWAYS! ENOUGH RAMBLING, ENJOY :D

Oh yeah, that's Jazz, Rhyth, and Cube from Jet Set Radio Future. I would've put Boogie in there too, because she's also cool, but... time/space constraints. XD;; You'd think Gum would be in there, but NOPE. THE OTHER 4 MAIN GIRLS ARE WAY COOLER IMO.

3 comments:

justine pulles. said...

GAGSHRHH YOU"RE SO GOOD! omg.. can you make me a kingdom hearts fan art???!?!? that i could put in my place XD

justine pulles. said...

ps. oh and i think the windows look good! but a little tinnny comment.. you should put graffiti on some of the buildings! nothing crazy, but they look too clean considering the nature of thegame :D

steph said...

THAT IS TRUE OMG. WHY THE HELL DID I NEVER THINK OF THAT. LOL XD
I could totally do you a KH fanart! :D We should do an art trade for stuff we can put up in our places! I still have to do your gouache painting XD